- WowMoscow is a project of KremlinMultimedia LLC, incorporated in Moscow (Russia) and Capstone Connections LLC, incorporated in the State of Washington (USA) (hereinafter jointly referred to as the PROVIDER). The user of this site is hereinafter referred to as the USER and/or CUSTOMER. WowMoscow operates www.wowmoscow.net web-site and various related services (hereinafter collectively referred to as the Site).
- The USER´s access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws and the USER is solely responsible for the substance of communication through the Site and conduct on the Site. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
- The USER should assume that everything the USER sees or reads on the Site is copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of the PROVIDER unless otherwise noted. The PROVIDER neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the PROVIDER.
- Images of people, places, and products displayed on the Site are either the property of the PROVIDER or used with permission. The use of these images by the USER, or anyone else authorized by the USER, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Any communication or material that the USER transmits to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, excluding personal or credit card information but including any questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary
- This Site contains links to other Web sites. The PROVIDER is not responsible for the content, privacy practices, or accuracy of opinions expressed in or any other aspects of such Web sites. Such Web sites are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy or completeness by the PROVIDER.
- All information contained on the PROVIDER´s Site, has been compiled from up to date details and the PROVIDER has taken care to ensure its accuracy. However, The PROVIDER does not warrant that functionality, content or information contained on wowmoscow.net or any affiliated website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Viator.com or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The PROVIDER is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
- The PROVIDER, its employees, shareholders, officers, directors, successors, agents and assigns (collectively the PROVIDER), does not own or operate any entity which is to or does provide goods or services except where expressly noted otherwise. It arranges service delivery with various independent suppliers. All such persons and entities are independent contractors.
- There may be occasions when an advertised service is either modified or unavailable. Such situations may be dictated by circumstances beyond the PROVIDER´s control. If the PROVIDER is advised of this, the PROVIDER will inform the USER as soon as possible, but the PROVIDER cannot be held liable in such circumstances. The PROVIDER and its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
- The PROVIDER is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services.
- The USER may need to create an account and provide information about the USER in order to use some of the features on the Site. The USER is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password. The USER is also responsible for all activities that occur in connection with the USER’s account. USER agrees to notify the PROVIDER immediately of any unauthorized use of USER’s account.
- USER’s account is for their personal, non-commercial use only. USER may not create an account for anyone other than the USER, provide an email address other than the USER’s, or create multiple accounts.
- The PROVIDER reserves the right to close USER’s account at any time for any or no reason.
- USER may terminate the Terms of Service at any time by closing their account and discontinuing their use of any and all parts of the Site. If the USER closes their account, the PROVIDER may continue to display their previously published Content and is under no obligation to remove any of USER’s Content.
- USER can contribute to the site in a number of different ways, including writing reviews, blogs, submitting photos, and rating our services other users' contributions (your "Content").
- We may use USER’s Content in a number of different ways, including displaying it on the Site, reformatting it, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites and media platforms ("Other Media"). As such, the USER hereby irrevocably grants the PROVIDER permission to use their Content. The USER also irrevocably grants the Site's users and the users of any Other Media the right to access the USER’s Content in connection with their use of the Site and any Other Media. Finally, the USER irrevocably waives, and causes to be waived, any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to their Content.
- USER alone is responsible for their Content. USER assumes all risks associated with their Content, including anyone's reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness, or any disclosure by USER of information in their Content that makes USER personally identifiable. The USER represents that USER owns, or has the necessary permissions to use, and authorize the use of, their Content as described herein. USER may not imply that their Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by the PROVIDER.
- USER may expose yourself to liability if, for example, their Content violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; contains material that is unlawful, or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
- PROVIDER may remove or reinstate user Content from time to time at their sole discretion.
Products, amendments and refunds
- All products services offered by the PROVIDER are valid as per the dates displayed on the Site.
- To reserve a service, 100% advance payment is required and is due at the time of reservation unless otherwise noted.
- Cancellation policy: unless otherwise noted on the Site for a given service, if you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance of the scheduled ccommencement time, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance of the scheduled commencement time, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 calendar days of the scheduled commencement time, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
- All date-change requests and amendments are subject to availability by our suppliers and/or service providers; the PROVIDER cannot guarantee the success of any date-change request.
- Occasionally our suppliers and/or service providers make changes to dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a result, the PROVIDER reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service that you have booked at any time, for any reason. In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
- Prices listed on the Site are per person, unless otherwise specified.
- Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
- Claims and Refunds: Refunds are not made for any missed services.
- All products, such as T-Shirts, books etc, are subject to refund within 7 days after the delivery of products. Delivery costs for these products are covered by USERS/CUSTOMERS.
- Visas. Visa support is non refundable and subject to a 100% cancellation charge. Please note that only the Consulates of Russia have the authority to grant visas and the granting of a visa is entirely at their discretion. The PROVIDER cannot be held responsible for the actions of the Russian Consulates or visas and passports lost in the mail.
- Changes to the USER´s reservation. If the PROVIDER cause any change to the USER´s arrangements after confirming a requested service, the PROVIDER undertakes to offer a similar or superior standard of accommodation without additional cost to the USER, or a prompt and full refund of all monies paid. In the highly unlikely event that it is not possible to provide service of a similar or superior standard, the PROVIDER will offer a prompt and full refund of all monies paid, unless the cause is by reason of force majeure.
- Contact details. If the USER fails to provide his or her correct email address and telephone number with country code, the PROVIDER cannot be held responsible for the failure by the USER to receive documents and messages concerning the status of the USER´s reservation. The PROVIDER reserves the right to cancel reservations when the PROVIDER is unable to contact the USER if necessary.
- By checking acceptance in the Terms and Conditions check box on the applicable payment page of this Site, the USER accepts these Terms and Conditions and authorizes the PROVIDER to charge the USER´s credit card for the payment amount indicated on the payment webpage of this Site. The USER agrees that placing a check in the check box on the payment page can and will be used by both the USER and the PROVIDER in lieu of the USER´s physical signature and that placement of the check in the check box will hold the USER responsible for the fulfillment of his or her responsibilities under these Terms and Conditions. An electronic copy of the USER´s acceptance of the Terms and Conditions will be stored in the PROVIDER´s system and will be used to confirm to the USER´s credit card company and the USER´s bank of the USER´s acceptance of the payment charge.
- The PROVIDER may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. The USER is bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which the USER is bound.