Terms of service
- The USER may need to create an account and provide information about the USER in order to use some of the features on the Site. The USER is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password. The USER is also responsible for all activities that occur in connection with the USER’s account. USER agrees to notify the PROVIDER immediately of any unauthorized use of USER’s account.
- USER’s account is for their personal, non-commercial use only. USER may not create an account for anyone other than the USER, provide an email address other than the USER’s, or create multiple accounts.
- The PROVIDER reserves the right to close USER’s account at any time for any or no reason.
- USER may terminate the Terms of Service at any time by closing their account and discontinuing their use of any and all parts of the Site. If the USER closes their account, the PROVIDER may continue to display their previously published Content and is under no obligation to remove any of USER’s Content.
- USER can contribute to the site in a number of different ways, including writing reviews, blogs, submitting photos, and rating our services other users' contributions (your "Content").
- We may use USER’s Content in a number of different ways, including displaying it on the Site, reformatting it, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites and media platforms ("Other Media"). As such, the USER hereby irrevocably grants the PROVIDER permission to use their Content. The USER also irrevocably grants the Site's users and the users of any Other Media the right to access the USER’s Content in connection with their use of the Site and any Other Media. Finally, the USER irrevocably waives, and causes to be waived, any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to their Content.
- USER alone is responsible for their Content. USER assumes all risks associated with their Content, including anyone's reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness, or any disclosure by USER of information in their Content that makes USER personally identifiable. The USER represents that USER owns, or has the necessary permissions to use, and authorize the use of, their Content as described herein. USER may not imply that their Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by the PROVIDER.
- USER may expose yourself to liability if, for example, their Content violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; contains material that is unlawful, or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
- PROVIDER may remove or reinstate user Content from time to time at their sole discretion.
Submit your question